ReelAbilities Film Festivals and programming would not exist or be possible without the support of our sponsors and partners. From providing direct funding to festivals across America, to helping improve accessibility, providing programs, in-kind donations and helping spread the word within their community, our supporters continuously build and strengthen ReelAbilities year to year.
Become a Sponsor/Partner
Host a Film/Festival
On the 2018 10th annual ReelAbilities Film Festival: New York and with an increasing number of submissions and filmmakers sharing their artistic, cinematic and personal stories from around the world, our aim is to expand ReelAbilities to new locations and audiences.
The potential organization shares our mission and passion of presenting the lives and stories of people with disabilities to audiences through film.
– The ReelAbilities Film Festival form and program
– First-rate films to choose from at a pre-negotiated reduced screening fee
– Branding and marketing materials
– Customized website and tech assistance
– Guidance and support in planning, organizing and promoting the event
– Connecting with speakers, programs and partner organizations
– With a disability/arts/film orientation
– Devoted to sharing exceptional films about people with disabilities with your community
– Able to lead a large scale multi-screening and visitor event
– Able to establish local partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships with other community
organizations to support the event
– Able to provide accessible venues and aids for screenings and programs
– Able to promote the event within your community and beyond
For more info contact us at: ReelAbilitiesNA@JCCManhattan.org
Submit a film
Submissions for our 2018 festival are currently CLOSED.
Please stay tuned on updates on our submissions start date for the 2019 ReelAbilities Film Festivals. For more info, visit our submissions page on Film Freeway: